Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vacation in Japan and help launch The Path!

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/6560-help-launch-the-path

My name is Eric, and I'm a freelance journalist in Tokyo. I'd like your help in getting the word out. I've spent the last two years sequestered in full time research and production of two books that, I believe with the deepest conviction, hold amazing power to transform lives in a unique and fundamental way, promoting health, compassion and community through self-awareness.These books introduce the complete novice to stunning, cutting edge findings in applied psychology, genetics, neuroscience, anthropology, cosmology, nutrition and exercise physiology. The research is solidly documented and grounded in the work of Nobel-prizewinning scientists such as Elizabeth H. Blackburn, Roger Y. Tsien, Eric R. Kandel, and others. Help launch The Path, and share the benefits today!

No comments:

Post a Comment